refinance to a lower rate on usLimited time offer*. Don’t wait.
Chat with a Flyhomes Mortgage Loan Officer to get started
- Schedule a quick chat with a Flyhomes Mortgage Loan Officer to answer all your questions.
- Learn more about the process—there’s no obligation.
Get pre-approved to shop with confidence for your new home
- Work with a Flyhomes Mortgage Loan Officer to quickly and easily get pre-approved.
- Get trusted advice on the best type of loan for your needs.
Find the perfect home and put in a winning offer
- Our dedicated mortgage team will work with your agent as you hunt for the perfect home. If you need an agent to help with your home search, a Flyhomes Agent from our affiliates Flyhomes, Inc. can help.
- You can choose to make a winning offer with the Flyhomes Cash Offer loan program - which takes out the uncertainty for the seller.
- If you choose to work with a Flyhomes Agent, having your Agent and Loan Officer under one roof will make the process super easy and stress-free.
If rates drop, refinance easily on us!
- We will make it really easy for you - just refresh the information you had provided to us, sign a few docs, and if you qualify, you’ll be on your way.
- We will not charge any lender fees* and we will cover the majority of third party closing costs* including appraisal, title and government fees.
- We will not charge lender fees and cover most of the costs of third-party services such as appraisal, title work and recording fees.* You will still be responsible for prepaid items such as accrued interest, property taxes, homeowner's insurance, and mortgage insurance (if applicable).
- The current mortgage on your property must have been originated with Flyhomes Mortgage at least 6 months prior to refinancing. There will continue to be loan eligibility requirements based on credit score, debt-to-income ratio, loan-to-value ratio, and all other applicable mortgage guidelines.* A Flyhomes Mortgage Loan Officer will be able to review your files and answer questions about your specific qualifications.
- You are eligible to refinance with the Buy Now Refi Later program any time after 6 months from the origination date of your original long-term mortgage with Flyhomes Mortgage.
- No. This offer will remain valid for you indefinitely, as long as you own your current home and the current mortgage on the property was originated by Flyhomes Mortgage.*
- No, the Buy Now Refi Later program only applies to rate/term refinances. However, Flyhomes Mortgage is more than happy to help you with a Cash Out refinance, outside of this program.
- We will first try to get an appraisal waiver through our automated underwriting system. If we are not able to attain one, then we will order another appraisal. Good news - we will cover the cost of that appraisal if it’s needed!
*Terms and Conditions The “Buy Now, Refi Later” program is offered by Flyhomes Mortgage, LLC (“FHM”), and is open to customers who closed a long-term purchase mortgage loan with FHM after locking a mortgage rate with FHM between Jan 1, 2023 and Mar 31, 2023 (“FHM Customers”). Note: This offer does not apply to the refinance of Flyhomes Cash Offer short-term loan into a long-term loan by Flyhomes Mortgage. Additionally, if a customer obtained a Flyhomes Cash Offer short-term loan, and refinanced it into a long-term loan with a different lender, that customer would not be eligible for this offer. To be eligible for a reduced fee refinance under this program, a FHM Customer must meet FHM’s applicable eligibility requirements at the time of refinance, including but not limited to, minimum loan amount, minimum credit score, debt-to-income ratio, loan-to-value ratio, good mortgage payment history and all other applicable mortgage underwriting guidelines. This is not a commitment to lend. The following additional terms apply: • Note that loan-to-value will be calculated from the appraised value at the time of the refinance. • No discount points or prepaids will be covered by FHM. Additionally, any items related to the payoff of existing debt, including accrued interest on the current mortgage, are also not covered by this program. • Flyhomes Mortgage will cover the following third-party fees, not to exceed $5,000 in the aggregate: appraisal, credit report, flood certificate, condo questionnaire, title insurance, settlement services, recording fee, notary fee. • Current mortgage on the property must have an origination date at least 6 months prior to application for refinance. • Rate and term refinances only. Cash Out refinances are not eligible. • The refinance must result in a tangible net benefit, including but not limited to a lower interest rate or lower monthly principal and interest payment. • Once your interest rate is locked on a refinance, the rate cannot be relocked for a better rate for at least 30 days after the current lock expiration. • This offer may only be used one time per property. • This offer is only available for properties purchase in Washington, California, Colorado, Texas, and Massachusetts.